• Pre-manufactured distal glide spring for consistent precision
• CNA Beta III combines wires which offers excellent resiliency when compared to Stainless Steel
• Easy oral hygiene
• Easily removed for activation outside the patients mouth
• Full control over torque, tip and rotation
• Clear acrylic Nance-plate for better visual control of hygiene and possible infections
The DISTAL GLIDE™ (modified Pendulum) has proved to be an incredibly efficient and predictable source of non-compliant Class II correction. Our aim was to develop the simplest, easy to handle appliance that would allow the patient to maintain good oral hygiene, improve patient comfort, ease of appliance placement and activation, and obtain the most effective distalization.