When it comes to infection control and patient safety in a busy orthodontic office, it can be a challenge to implement a sterilization protocol that meets CDC standards while maintaining productivity. The IDEAL™ orthodontic sterilization pouches are designed for optimal infection control performance and excellent practice efficiency.
• Unique central sealed portion (patent pending) that holds hinged
instruments in an open position during sterilization as recommended by the
CDC and ADA.
• Exclusive cut-out portion that allows bagged instruments to be organized on
plier racks for fast and easy access.
• Self-sealing flap which includes a convenient date register.
• Internal and external chemical indicators to let you know if the instrument is
sterilized or not.
• Blue transparent film for easy viewing of contents.
• For use with steam and chemiclave sterilizers.