Adenta has worked closely with Dr. Winfried Schuetz of Germany to engineer a unique device to provide a step by step approach for tooth movement mesially, distally, but more specifically for space closure. With each activation, the HYCON Device allows you to move the tooth in a precise and controlled movement of .007” (1/2 turn), allowing permanent blood supply to the surrounding periodontium structure. This device permits you to make exact and controlled activation in small steps. Each 180 degree turn closes the space .007” precisely.
• Offers pain-free function for your patients.
• Allows dissociation of activation lengths and generated force.
• Permits permanent blood supply to the periodontium.
• Overcomes any friction of the archwire.
• Demands only a minimum of tissue turnover.
• Enables the applications of intermitting forces.
• Permits easy and precise control of anchorage.
• Activated by the patient, reducing chairtime.