Sometimes it is the little things that matter most. Adenta's ball hooks, stops, and stop locks are small but powerful! They provide your customers with the versatility of optimizing archwire configurations. These little parts pack a punch!
Crimpable Ball Hooks are a more economical, convenient alternative to pre-posted archwires.
- Easily placed on all wire sizes from .012 to .021 x .025.
- One piece construction of 316L material. Straight is 5mm from top of base to tip of ball.
- .022 slotted base allows quick, easy placement at any position on the wire, in or out of the mouth.
- Left and Right Hooks aid in the application of elastics and extension springs.
- Straight ‘hook’ provides for intermaxillary fixation and elastic connection.
Offered in quantities of 10.
Crimpable Ball Hooks Left, Right, and Straight