Moncrystalline sapphire ceramic brackets offer you a truly transparent material. Nearly invisible against any tooth shade and stays crystal clear without staining.
Why we choose Moncrystalline sapphire.
Most of the ceramic brackets on the market are made out of either polycrystalline or monocrystalline sapphire. The primary difference between these two materials is their optical clarity. Monocrystalline alumina ceramic brackets have a more translucent (clearer) appearance where as polycrystalline brackets are more whitish (tooth-colored).
This form of alumina has been selected because of its superior physical strength and favorable optical and aesthetic properties. Our ceramics are non-porous, resistant to staining and absorbing odors.
- Crystal clear
- Zirconi sphere base for easy debonding.
- The perfect fusion of aesthetics and function.
- Ultra smooth for optimal patient comfort
- Offers superior sliding mechanics
- Maximum tie-wing strength.
- Anatomical bracket base for easy bracket placement.
- Resistant to staining.
- Resistant to absorbing odors.