Choosing the correct wire for the correct treatment
THERMADENT 40°C Low Force - Heat Activated
THERMADENT 35°C Low Force - Heat Activated
FLEXADENT NiTi Superelastic
PERFECT TI NiTi Low Friction
TRIDENT CNA Beta III/Titanium
TWISTADENT Stainless Steel - 8 Braid
TWISTADENT Stainless Steel - 6 coax
TWISTADENT Stainless Steel - 3 strand
DURADENT Stainless Steel - solid
NiTi round $55.00 pk 100 (55¢ea.)
NiTi rectangular $85.00 pk 100 (85¢ea.)
BETA round $90.00 pk 50 ($1.80 ea)
BETA rectangular $100.00 pk 50 ($2.00ea)
Crimpable Ball Hooks $30.00 pk 10
Kobayashi Ties Long size .010 $15.00
(NiTi -approximately 55% Ni and 45% Ti):
FLEXADENT™ - Ideal for alignment and leveling in early to mid-stages of treatment. All NiTi wires exhibit a unique
Superelastic behavior provides:
• Light to moderate, consistent forces.
• Responsiveness to chilling.
• Near consistent force over a long activation period.
• Greater patient comfort over Stainless Steel wires.
• Excellent resiliency, resulting in high resistance to permanent set.
• High flexibility.
• Leveling, torque, and rotation can be addressed simultaneously early in treatment. No need to treat each of these
individually, as is the case if using Stainless Steel wires.
In addition, Nickel Titanium wire may also demonstrate a heat-activated "Shape Memory" effect produced through a tightly controlled manufacturing process.
THERMADENT™ Heat Activated wires are shape memory, heat-activated wires.
Shape memory properties exhibited by heat-activated, or thermal, Nickel Titanium wires:
• Superb flexibility at room temperature, allowing for even easier ligation. Soft in the hand.
• Very responsive to chilling.
• Gentle forces are initiated by intraoral heat and remain consistent throughout treatment.
• Noticeably more comfortable for the patient due to low forces.
• Allows for patient to control discomfort with cold water rinses.
NiTi -approximately 55% Ni and 45% Ti):
Your customers will love the efficiency of our PERFECT-Ti™ superelastic premium wires! adenta developed this ultra smooth, hard black surface nickel titanium wire engineered specifically for reduced friction and efficient tooth movement.
• 30% less friction than traditional Nickel Titanium wire provides improved sliding mechanics.
• Our highest force Superelastic NiTi wire.
• Hard surface is an integral part of the wire; not a coating.
• Black color nearly indistinguishable from other wires when in the mouth.
• Very resilient.
(A titanium molybdenum wire composed of 79% Ti, 11% Mo, 6% Zr, and 4% Sn):
The characteristics of our custom designed, nickel-free Beta III Titanium wire make this perfect for use in mid- to late stages of treatment where space closure, rotation, and proper molar relationship are the goal.
• Nickel-free! Eliminates treatment concern of nickel sensitivity in patients.
• Excellent formability allows easy fabrication of loops and bends for space closure and tooth movement.
• Easily accepts 1st and 2nd order bends for tipping and aligning.
• Very good resiliency as compared to Stainless Steel.
• Approximately half the tooth-moving force of Stainless Steel.
• Excellent finishing wire.
• Retainer and appliance fabrication is easy with our Beta III CNA™ 14“ lengths
• CNA Beta III significantly outperforms TMA Beta III and easily accepts 1st and 2nd order bends without breaking issues.
(Our archwires are manufactured from medical grade 304V Stainless Steel material (70% Fe, 19% Cr, 9% Ni, 1.5% Mn, 0.5% Si). These archwires can be used throughout treatment but are best suited for mid - to late stages of treatment.
• Superior surface finish.
• Higher force and limited resiliency as compared with Beta III CNA™ wire.
• Forces drop quickly; best suited as a finishing wire.
• Easy to bend.
• Greater patient discomfort when used in early treatment stages.
(Adenta’s three types of multi-strand wires made of medical grade Type 302SS (71% Fe, 18% Cr, 9% Ni, 1% Mn, 0.5% Si) are well suited for early stages of treatment as well as the finishing stage of detailing and retention. Lower forces and better resiliency than solid Stainless Steel.
• TWISTADENT™ 3-strand (twisted) wire provides moderate forces and limited flexibility.
• TWISTADENT™ Coax (6-strand) wire provides lighter to moderate forces and slightly better resiliency than 3-strand.
• TWISTADENT™ 8-Braid wire provides the lightest forces of the multi-strand Stainless Steel wires, with relatively good